2023 Community Outlook: A Presentation of London’s New Strategic Plan and Conversations with Leaders of our Anchor Institutions
Community Outlook: An Presentation of London's New Strategic Plan and Conversations with Leaders of our Anchor Institutions
Join us on May 3rd as we hear from Lynne Livingstone, City Manager, about London's new Strategic Plan.
Also speaking at this event are leaders from Fanshawe College, Western University, London Health Sciences Centre, and St. Joseph's Health Care London.
Learn about the importance of our city’s anchor institutions and their economic impact on the community. This event is an opportunity to explore how they interact with one another and the community at large.
This event aims to:
- Promote the new City strategic plan to a large audience and engage them quickly
- Amplify the message and importance of our city’s anchor institutions
- Encourage business leaders within our city to adopt the principles (DEI, sustainability, etc.) of inclusive economies
- Provide strategies to the business community on how to better engage Fanshawe and Western University students in the broader community
- Lynne Livingstone, City Manager, City of London
- Linda Nuhn, Vice President, Commercial Financial Services, RBC
- Lynn Logan, VP of Operations and Finance, Western University
- Peter Devlin, President, Fanshawe College
- Jackie Schleifer Taylor, President, London Health Sciences Centre
- Roy Butler, President, St. Joseph's Health Care London
Anchor Institutions Statistics